Who have a range of social, emotional and mental health needs.
All pupils at Jubilee School will have access to an education that is personalised, engaging and will encompass a purposeful and balanced curriculum.
THERAPY & WELFARE
The philosophy of our school is based upon principles which are holistic, inclusive, aspirational and progressive.
REFERRALS & ADMISSIONS
Read about our Referrals and Evaluation of Potential Students
Welcome to Jubilee School
We are committed to providing a happy, welcoming and motivating learning environment where the whole school enjoy their learning experiences and are encouraged to achieve their potential.
We hope to make education a positive and enjoyable experience where students are proud of their achievements and strive to do well. Students may come from local families or foster placements and many of our students reside in one of the local children’s homes offered by Acorn Education and Care.
We Aim To:
- Promote a culture in which students feel safe, secure and have a voice.
- Foster a positive ethos to enhance students’ self-esteem by celebrating success and progress.
- Provide a high level of support where interest is taken in each students’ well-being.
- Provide appropriate behaviour support, specialist and therapeutic intervention.
- Set boundaries and expectations so students learn to take responsibility for themselves and their actions.
- Provide an enjoyable, relevant curriculum that addresses individual student needs.
- Ensure that the principles of Every Child Matters underpin our practice.
- Offer opportunities that broaden horizons and lead to national accreditations and certified awards.
- Maintain positive working relationships with all partners and stakeholders
- Actively promote students’ participation in the local community.
- Value and support all members of the school community.
- Empower all staff to accept shared responsibility for the students in our care.
Our vision is to help children in these key areas;
RESPECT Learning to respect ourselves, others and the environment.
EMPOWER Striving to become confident individuals who are independent, emotionally resilient and are equipped with leadership skills for the future.
ACHIEVE To succeed beyond previous expectation, to become responsible citizens and life-long learners.
Send us a message
Get in touch today
You can contact Jubilee School using provided details and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
02392 250 963
84-86 Jubilee Road